$600.00 NRAAO SCHOLARSHIP
To be used at the 2022 Conference hosted by Connecticut. http://ct2022.nraao.org/
- Applicant must be employed in a Connecticut Assessment Office or by the Office of Policy & Management.
- Applicant must demonstrate the intention of pursuing the CCMA designation or CCMA recertification.
- Applicant must verify, by supervisor’s signature, that other funds for the conference are not available to him/her.
- Applicant must attend a minimum of twenty-one hours.
APPLICATION MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE CCMA COMMITTEE NO LATER THAN OCTOBER 1, 2021.*
* The DEADLINE for scholarship applications is OCTOBER 1, 2021 (no exceptions). COMPLETED applications must be RECEIVED by the CCMA Committee by that date. A postmark date will not cause the application to be considered “received” on time.