Job Title: Office Assistant - Part-Time
Salary: $20.00 - $22.00 per hour
Hours: Up to 19-1/2 per week
Application Deadline: October 28, 2022
Flexible hours, up to 19-1/2 hours per week. Performs a variety of clerical and administrative tasks in the Tax Assessor office supporting staff and dealing with the public.
Examples of Duties
- Assist with taxpayer questions
- Assist with state/local programs
- Data entry in Admin and Cama systems.
- General office duties and all other related staff support as needed.
- Ability to respond courteously to the public.
- Ability to follow oral and written instruction
- Clear and concise written and oral expression
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Part-time paid leave is given in accordance with state regulations.
- Pro-rated holiday pay: Applicable on days the Town Hall is closed for a holiday and the holiday falls on a day when the employee is regularly scheduled to work.
- Medical, dental, retirement benefits are not provided to this position.