The CCMA Committee hopes this notice finds you and your family safe and healthy during these trying times. Along with the rest of the world the CCMA Committee has been attempting to navigate these uncharted waters in the most efficient way possible, while also conforming with the Governor’s Executive Orders and recommendations from OPM and various health organizations. We’ve held two telecommunication and video meetings to date.
Regrettably, we’ve discovered in doing so, that it is just not possible to accurately review/approve/deny pending recertification applications until we are able to hold a physical meeting with the committee members present. While telecommunication and video conferencing are great ways to keep in contact with one another, they’re just not conducive for this process. For those of you whom have already filed your applications or still need to do so, please be assured that we fully anticipate being able to meet in person prior to the end of the year to review all applications. We will meet as many times as necessary to assure all are reviewed in a timely manner. You may continue to submit your applications for recertification to the CCMA Clerk:
Colchester, CT 06415-1320
For those that made application and were approved to sit for the Spring CCMA I and II examinations, the rescheduled date of May 6th was extended again until June 3rd with location to be determined closer to that date. Because the COVID-19 pandemic has created so many uncertainties, it’s entirely possible that this date may once again be rescheduled or cancelled outright. It’s just too early to guess what the situation will be like 7 weeks from now, so the committee decided to shelve the conversation about this topic until we get closer to that time. However, your health and safety are our utmost concern and we likewise understand how stressful prepping for the exam is without all this added pressure; therefore, if you would like to withdraw your application any time prior to June 3rd please email the CCMA clerk at: Rlambert2017@outlook.com and she will arrange to have the test fee returned or refunded to you.
The CCMA Committee greatly appreciates your patience and understanding and wishes you all the best. Please stay safe, stay home, we will all come out on the other end of this.