Job Title: Assessment Analyst Associate
Salary: $26.50-$30.45 per hour
Hours: Full-time 35 hrs./wk
Application Deadline: June 6, 2018
Revised Application Deadline
Finance Department, Assessment Division
- Knowledge of State of CT Assessment Laws pertaining to personal property and motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices.
- Ability to maintain a variety of records and to make involved technical computations.
- Experienced with electronic data processing equipment.
- Ability to meet with and deal effectively with taxpayers.
The skills and knowledge required would generally be acquired with an Associates degree in Accounting, Business Administration, or a closely related field and four (4) years experience in property assessment or closely related work or a Bachelor’s degree in the same curriculum and two (2) year’s experience in property assessment or closely related work. Certified Connecticut Municipal Assessors CCMA I designation or CPA preferred. Or CCMA I must be attained within 5 years from hire date.
Valid drivers license required.
Application must be returned to Human Resources, 45 Fort Hill Road, Groton, CT 06340 on or before 6/6/18.