Job Title: Assessment Analyst Associate
Salary: $26.50-$30.45 per hour
Hours: Full-time 35 hrs./wk
Application Deadline: Friday, April 27, 2018
Finance Department, Assessment Division
- Knowledge of State of CT Assessment Laws pertaining to personal property and motor vehicles.
- Knowledge of basic accounting principles and practices.
- Ability to maintain a variety of records and to make involved technical computations.
- Experienced with electronic data processing equipment.
- Ability to meet with and deal effectively with taxpayers.
The skills and knowledge required would generally be acquired with an Associates degree in Accounting, Business Administration or a closely related field and four (4) years experience in property assessment or closely related work or a Bachelor’s degree in the same curriculum and two (2) year’s experience in property assessment or closely related work. Course work toward the Certified Connecticut Municipal Assessors designation preferred. Valid drivers license required.
Application must be returned to Human Resources, 45 Fort Hill Road, Groton, CT 06340 on or before 4/27/18.