Job Title: Assessor's Aide
Salary: $21.34 per hour
Hours: 35 hours per week
Application Deadline: January 17, 2018
Application Deadline Extended to January, 17, 2018
The Town of Brookfield seeks an organized individual with excellent administrative skills for the position of Full-time Assessor’s Aide. General duties include, but are not limited to, researching property transactions, computing and processing tax credits, preparing property lists as directed by the supervisor, and duties of a varied and responsible nature. The ability to understand and follow oral and written directions, attention to detail and excellent interpersonal skills are required.
Skills Required: Good office skills, attention to accuracy and keen awareness of time constraints.
The successful candidate must demonstrate initiative and the ability to work independently. Applicant must possess excellent interpersonal, organizational and patron service skills. Must be able to work in an environment with frequent interruptions. Proficiency in MS Office Suite a must.
Education Required: High School Diploma Preferred CCMA, AAT or equivalent classes.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for extended periods of time to view & operate computer equipment, and to stand for extended periods of time to assist desk customers.
- The employee frequently is required to stand, walk, sit, bend, stoop and kneel.
- The employee is frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include vision, distance vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
Applications/Resumes must be received by January 17, 2018. EOE